In the recent times, the internet access has turned up quite vulnerable when it comes to the information access by most of the users across the landscape and in this particular momentum,
The anti-virus protection systems turns up as a savvier from the malicious setbacks which are bound to happen if ignored.
The viruses have got the ability to proliferate the computer systems which are connected to the internet and in general these viruses get into the systems when some of the programs accessed by the user are downloaded either through the internet browsing or through the email attachment download.
These viruses have thereby turned up malignant that even the most tech-savvy users with all sorts of protection protocols become the victim of the virus setbacks.
Nature of the viruses
Viruses in general are the software programs specifically designed by a hacker which aims to cause havocs to the computer systems, network system infrastructure and the connected central servers.
In this particular paradigm, the hackers design the computer viruses which are trickier in nature and are programmed in such a way that it damage the computer systems in the following patterns:
- The viruses can get into the applications on the computer; especially your internet history
- Further they can intrude the computer hard drive and physically damage the computer.
- Further as a downloadable option through an email attachment.
Impacts of viruses on hardware components:
- As mentioned above that computer viruses are the programmed components which predominantly gets involved in deleting files, reformatting the hard drives recurrently and this recurrent process might lead to the hard drive failure.
Impacts of viruses on the computer memory
- To elaborate further on the impact of viruses, even the less harmful ones can be instrumental in slowing down the system performance at a drastic level.
- As these viruses are known arrest the computer memory. This slowing down of the computer system in the long run leads to computer crashes as well.
Impacts of viruses on the computer data
- In the recent times, the viruses have been specifically designed to intrude into the computer systems to and capture the database in the local drives thereby converting few of the data files into the executable files.
- The computer data which is prone to the virus attack often gets corrupted initially as these viruses get attached to the files directly and in the long run makes the data completely unusable.
- The second intention of these viruses has been towards helping the hackers to get hold of the database for certain high commercial returns.
Anti-virus protection regimes for the computer systems
The anti-virus protections have also evolved to consistently combat these computer virus setbacks. In the recent times, as an initial attempt, the antivirus software scans the database and while scanning if it finds a duplicated database it deems to be the virus presence.
The antivirus software gets hold of this virus presence; further quarantines it or deletes the file completely thereby ensuring the computer systems free of problem