Monitor arms are great space savers for your desk. The best part is that these mounts also add a range of motions to the connected monitors. However, not every monitor is equipped with a VESA mount support, especially in the budget segment. We have compiled a list of affordable monitors with VESA mount support.
Most of these monitors have quick-release switches at the back to remove the monitor stand. Once done, you can attach the VESA plates as per the directions, and that’s about it.
So, if you are looking for budget monitors with VESA mount supports, here are our recommendations. But first,
- Here are the top monitor arms for heavy monitors
- Manage your cables better with these nifty cord organizers
1. AOC C24G1 FRAMELESS GAMING MONITOR
- Resolution: 1920×1080 (VA) | Refresh Rate: 144Hz
- Ports: 1 x VGA, 1 x DisplayPort 1.2, 2 x HDMI 1. 4
It’s quite popular on Amazon and several users have backed the gaming prowess of this monitor.
At the same time, it delivers an impressive picture quality for the price and is accompanied by a pleasing contrast ratio. Moreover, the AOC C24G1 looks pretty sharp. The curved screen has dark red accent lines along the edges and the rear.
For the price, the number of input ports can be considered decent. Apart from the VGA port, you also get your hands on HDMI and DisplayPort inputs. And yes, it comes with 100x100mm VESA holes at the back.
2. SAMSUNG CF390 CURVED MONITOR
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 (VA) | Refresh Rate: 75Hz
- Ports: 1 x HDMI, 1 x VGA
The Samsung CF390 also packs in an attractive design. The ‘almost’ frameless design means you can place two monitors side by side for a dual monitor setup. At the same time, the 1800R curvature offers an immersive viewing experience.
3. SAMSUNG C27F398 CURVED MONITOR
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 (VA) | Refresh Rate: 60Hz
- Ports: 1 x HDMI 1.4, 1 x DisplayPort 1.2, 1 x 3.5mm audio
The Samsung C27F398 is a good pick if you are looking for a display for regular office work. There are no distortions at the edges. And like the one above, it has an impressive contrast ratio. The images appear lush and vivid, which is a great thing to have for watching movies and videos.
Lastly, it doesn’t have fancy frills like G-Sync support or a higher refresh rate. However, it does manage to pull off casual gaming with ease.
4. DELL ULTRASHARP U2415
- Resolution: 1920 x 1200 (IPS) | Refresh Rate: 60Hz
- Ports: 2 x HDMI, 1 x DisplayPort, 1 x Mini DisplayPort, 1 x DisplayPort (out) 1 x USB Type-B, 4 x USB Type-A, 1 x 3.5mm audio
The tall aspect will give you ample space for vertical scrolling. While you can easily mount it on a monitor arm, the built-in stand also offers a range of motions. Apart from the usual swivel and tilt, you can use tilt it in portrait mode.
The Dell UltraSharp U2415 also packs a slew of input ports. From DisplayPort inputs to the ubiquitous HDMI ports, it allows you to pick between several options. Interestingly, the DisplayPort Out connector lets you daisy chain it to another display. Naturally, this removes the hassle of connecting the monitor to the CPU via a dedicated display connector, thereby reducing cable clutter.
Lastly, the VESA mount is simple to fix. You simply need to slide the mount off the monitor.
5. BENQ EL2870U 4K MONITOR
- Resolution: 3840×2160(TN) | Refresh Rate: 60Hz
- Ports: 2 x HDMI 2.0, 1 x DisplayPort 1.4, 1 x 3.5mm audio
The BenQ EL2870U is a versatile monitor and brings several exciting gaming features to the table. It has a fast response time, and the FreeSync support means a stutter-free gaming experience. Moreover, the colors are accurate out of the box, and all these features combine to make it a great business monitor for everyday usage.
The low pricing means that the panel has some shortcomings. While you can watch movies or TV shows, the low brightness ceiling limits the HDR experience. This means the screen can’t get overtly bright when displaying HDR content. Plus, the 60Hz refresh rate limits its usage for competitive gaming.
Related:- Top 6 WQHD (1440p) Monitors for Work
6. Q32G1 CURVED FRAMELESS GAMING MONITOR
- Resolution: 2560×1440(VA) | Refresh Rate: 144Hz
- Ports: 1 x DisplayPort 1.2, 1 x HDMI 2.0, 1 x HDMI 1.4, 1 x 3.5mm audio
Like its counterpart above, the AOC CQ32G1 is a versatile monitor and can also effectively function as an office monitor. The display is wide enough to let you multitask with ease. Moreover, you can use it for basic photo editing jobs as well. It displays 125% of the sRGB color space.
7. LG 32UL500-W UHD VA DISPLAY
- Resolution: 3840×2160(VA) | Refresh Rate: 60Hz
- Ports: 2 x HDMI 2.0, 1 x DisplayPort 1.2, 1 x 3.5mm audio
Though it has entry-level HDR, you can watch your share of movies or TV shows during your break. Of course, you won’t get premium 4K HDR output, but (again) for the price.
While the 60Hz refresh rate doesn’t make it a serious gaming monitor, it’s both G-Sync and FreeSync compatible.
MOUNT THEM ALL
Now that you have a VESA mount compatible monitor, it’s time you invested in a quality monitor arm and reclaim all the space on your desk. And while you are at it, don’t forget to add a couple of zip ties to your shopping bag. After all, you wouldn’t want your desk to be littered with cables, right?